We have all read or heard about individuals making the incorrect choice when it was time to hire a roofing contractor. Whether the project was small like a roof repair or large like a complete roof replacement, many individuals have been taken advantage of by contractors in the past. It is important to educate the homeowner on some of the common areas that need to be addressed by the roofing contractor during the initial visits - your roofer should have the answers for you without gray areas.
Several Questions to Ask Your Roofer Before Hiring:
1. Is the roofing contractor licensed and insured in your state?
2. Does the roofing contractor subcontract the labor?
3. Ask for a written roofing estimate - especially for large projects such as roof replacement
4. When can the roofing project be started and how long will the roof repair or roofing replacement take?
Now that you have several written estimates for your roofing project in New Jersey, take the time to compare the details - do not assume that the lowest quoted price will provide the same service and quality materials unless otherwise noted. Keep in mind that the roof protects your entire home by battling the elements - it should be installed by a reputable roofer that warranties their labor.
1. Are the roofing materials to be used the same as the other guys?
2. Can the lowest price change? Did the roofing contractor purposely leave out crucial details only to charge you for them once the job is completed?
3. How large of a down payment is required? Several roofing contractors have been found to take large deposits and never showed up after the funds changed hands.
4. What type of labor warranty is included in the price? A reputable roofer should be willing to warranty their work.
Please contact Brothers Roofing for all of your New Jersey roofing needs. At Brothers Roofing , we offer quality materials to our customers along with quality installs. We also offer a 10 Year Labor Warranty on roof replacements to offer our customers a peace of mind.
Please contact Brothers Roofing at (609)508-3416 for a roof replacement quote.