NJ ROOF REPLACEMENT BY BROTHERS ROOFING
Brothers Roofing specializes in roofing replacement and installation. We have been installing and repairing roofs in the Central New Jersey area for over 2 decades. Our employees are trained regularly to follow the latest standards and procedures of the roofing industry. We perform thorough cleanups after the roof replacement is completed, as no one wants to have roofing debris left on their property after the roofers have left. Do not hesitate to contact us for a roof replacement or roofing repair quote. We pride ourselves on providing high quality roofing installations and replacement while remaining competitive in terms of pricing. We also provide a comprehensive 10 year roofing replacement labor warranty along with all of the manufacturers' warranties. Call today to find out why Brothers Roofing is one of the top rated roofers in New Jersey.
Our Roof Replacement Process
- Initial Consultation - We will go over material choices, ventilation options, as well as any other concerns that may arise during the roof replacement on your home.
- Protective Measures - Before roofing removal takes place, we will take extra precautions to protect your home's walls, shrubs, trees, lawn, and other landscaping.
- Roofing Tearoff - We will remove your old roofing shingles and recycle whatever waste we can.
- Inspection - Once the roofing shingles are removed, we will evaluate the sheathing on your roof as well as look for any other troublesome areas that may not have been visible once your old roof was still in place.
- Drip Edge Installation - A drip edge is a piece of metal that is installed on edges to prevent rain from penetrating your sheathing and causing any damage to your home.
- Ice and Water Shield - We install and ice and water shield, which is a special and effective type of roofing underlayment. The ice and water shield is installed on 36" of the bottom of your roof as well as at all roofing penetrations such as chimneys, pipes, etc.
- Roofing Felt Paper - The rest of the roof will be covered with a roofing felt paper once the ice and water shield is installed. We install a heavy duty felt paper for proper protection for your newly replaced roof as well as your home.
- Shingle Installation - Once all of the above steps have been performed, we install the roofing shingles that have been chosen by the customer.
- Job Site Cleanup - We perform a thorough clean up after the roof replacement has been finished.